Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Angels Vs Devils

                               Are you an angel or a devil? I think I'm an angel,but momma says devil!




                                   

                                                                           ~Devil~


                                                       My Outfit~::SU::Little Devil 
                                                      Comes with~clothing hud,tutu,shoes,horns,pitchfork,wings
                                                     Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid
                                                     Fingers~ *TD* Undead Nails




                                                             ~Angel~

                                                        My Outfit~ ::SU: Dress Angel 
                                                      Comes with~Halo,shoes,dress,wings
                                                      Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe 


                                      Where to get both outfits~OSE Trunk or Treat 

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...