Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Escape the night

                                      I got burried last night at camp and had to dig my way out!





                                          My outfit~-M&S Kids- Night Sky PJ & Slippers
                                          Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe 
                                          Comes with~Shirt pants(attached) slippers
                                         My mouth potion~ PLA - Love Potion                       
                                       My pumpkin friend~(-sonder-} SLOTHOWEEN 
                                      My nails~*TD* Undead Nails
                                     My Headband~{T.T}Bat headband 
                                    My tiny ghost~[MelonBerry] Ghost Companion 
                                   My big ghost~ RazzBerry Inc.Sheet Ghosts (Bear)  


                                       All this and more can be found at OSE Trunk Or Treat event




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...