Sunday, October 14, 2018

Scared!

                                   I went on an advanture today that turned very scary! 




     
                                           Lucky I had my flash light,dolly and candy bag!








                                                             ~Details~
          
                                            My outfit~Tru Boo Dress
                                           Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bebe
                                           Comes with~Tights,Dress,Cardi
                                          Find it~ OSE Trunk Or Treat event


                                My Freddy doll~Junk Food - Freddy Doll
                               Comes with~Holdable and rezzable dolls
                              Find it~ OSE Trunk Or Treat event

          

                               My Flashlight~Junk Food - Batlights
                              Comes with~Purple and black
                             Find it~ OSE Trunk Or Treat event


                             My Backpack~Junk Food - Halloween Candy Packs
                             What it does~Gives candy when clicked
                             Find itOSE Trunk or Treat








                                

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...