Sunday, November 11, 2018

Basics

Hey guys! 

People have been asking me lately what bodies/skins/hairs/eyes and stuff I use in my blogs. So I've decided to make this quick post listing the basic things I use in most my blogs :D




                                                 ~Bad Seeds Bebe Body~


For fitted clothing I use Bad Seed Bebe Body V 2.3.1 
For nonfitted clothing I use Bad Seed Bebe Body V 1.3 
For my shape I use ~{Babygirl}~ Angel Shape {Slightly modified to my preferences}
For my hair I use~ #1 Sintiklia - Black coffee - Hair Deka fatpack RARE
Sometimes I use *TKW* Onnes-Blondes
For my eyes I use  {S0NG} :: Misu // Blue Eye
For skin I use ~ { Clair de Lune } Sei Skin Applier *OMEGA* Tone 2
I also use a bunch of appliers from Izzie's
For my head I use *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
For my ears I use UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 


                                                   ~Toddleedoo~

For fitted clothing I use~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.0.9 FITTED)
For nonfitted clothing I use ~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.3.9.1)
For my shape I use ~{Babygirl}~ Angel Shape {Slightly modified to my preferences}
For my hair I use~ #1 Sintiklia - Black coffee - Hair Deka fatpack RARE
Sometimes I use *TKW* Onnes-Blondes
For my eyes I use  {S0NG} :: Misu // Blue Eye
For skin I use ~ { Clair de Lune } Sei Skin Applier *OMEGA* Tone 2
I also use a bunch of appliers from Izzie's
For my head I use *TD* Baby Mesh Head #Bento - ALICE
For my ears I use UNISEX[MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season 5 

                                              ~Tweenster~
For my body I use~Meshmerized-Tweenster Mesh Body
For my shape I use ~[GA.EG] Mia Shape [Age 14] [SLightly modified to my prefernces-comes with the head}
For my hair I use~ mostly hair from Truth 
For my eyes I use  {S0NG} :: Misu // Blue Eye or sometimes I use {S0NG} :: Miley // Acid Eye
For skin I use ~Morigirl - Lupin Skin (natural)
For my head I use [GA.EG] Mia Bento Mesh Head




And that's that! Hope it helps :D <3 

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...