Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Be Kind






                                                            ~Basics~ 
                                   (slight difference from the list,I am wearing *TKW* Carta hair)



                                 My outfit~MelonBerry - Be Kind 
                               Comes with~Double sleeve in silver and gold top,Capri pants (Gold shown)
                              Fits~Tweenster body 
                             Find it~ Thimble event opening on the 20th

                              Boots~Paper Damsels Sookie Boots 
                              Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddledoo kid,Bebe body,Tweenster body

                             Ear Muffs~{Lula Belle} Kitty Cat Ear Muffs-coal
                             fits~Resize to fit all






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...