Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My slegh!

I tried to make the best of this dang white stuff covering the world..but then this happened :/ >.<







                                                         Basics



                                     My outfit~[Vk!] Gilly Set Pink
                                     Comes with~Jacket,Boots,Pants(appliers)
                                     Fits~Toddledoo baby,Bebe
                                     Find it~Sense event


                                   My Earmuffs~{Lula Belle} Kitty Cat Ear Muffs-Blush                                                                      Fits~Resize to fit everyone
                                  Comes with~9 different colours

                                  My gloves~{Lula Belle} Bento Gloves-Blush
                                  Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe body
                                  Comes with~9 different colours
                                  Find it~ Thimble

                                   My Boots~Paper Damsels Sookie Boots
                                   Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe body,Tweenster body
                                   Comes with~Boots and hud to change boot colour and sock colour



                                   My pose~p.o.s.e. sledge







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...