Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Christmas

                            I'm trying to be as good as can be so Santa will visit me this year.






                                                           ~Basics~
                                            {change to basics-hair-check below}


                                   My outfit~Baby Ghee - Jewel Ruby 
                                   Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe body
                                  Comes with~Head band,Dress,Shoes
                                  Find it~Sense Event monthly from the 18th-8th


                                My Hair~*TKW* Roger 
                                Fits~unrigged,rigged
                               Comes with~Style hud
                               find it~Sense Event  monthly from the 18th-8th



                             My table~Raindale - Evansford set
                            Comes with~Table,Lanterns,Coasters,Ornaments
                            Find it~ Sense Event  monthly from the 18th-8th

                           My tree~#Cranked# Pillow Tree Red
                                                         Resizes
                           Find it~Sense Event  monthly from the 18th-8th

                          My pose~P.o.s.e. Folded hands kids bento
                         Comes with~3 poses
                         





                               


 
                                                        

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...