Wednesday, December 19, 2018

puppies

                              Me and my puppies are recreating the grinch!



                                                             ~Basics~


                                                   My outfit~FanZy - Cindy Outfit
                                                   Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe fitted
                                                  Comes with~onsie jammies,handband,hairbows,bauble with hand                                                                           pose,bauble with hand&arm pose


                                                 Puppies&Blanket~B14 Blanket Hold me Tight PG 
                                                 What it does~Couples and singles animations
                                                 Find it~Sense Event






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...