Friday, December 7, 2018

Gift wrapping

                               I was momma's helper and helped her wrapped all the gifts! 






                                                                 Basics
                                {Change to basics,I'm wearing Toddledoo Bento Alex head
                                  Doe: Light Bright (solid) - Browns}



                                 My outfit~*SM*Chrissy Set 
                                Comes with~Headband,Dress,Shoes,Stockings,texture change hud
                                                   {4 texture options for the dress and bow,3 colour options for shoes}
                                Fits~Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid,Bebe Body
                                Find it~Ivywoods Event-open now







                                                            

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...