Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Help me!

                                            I wanted to build a snowman,not be a snowman!







                                                                    Basics




                                      My outfit~[M] Bebe Snowsuit (Fitted) - Alabaster
                                      Fits~Bebe body only
                                      Comes with~one piece snowsuit

                                      My face snow~*TD* Cryo Set
                                      Works with~Toddleedoo heads
                                      Comes with~ HUD for skin,lips,blush,brows,lashes,snow
                                       Find it~Roselline event 


                                      My gloves~{Lula Belle} Bento Gloves - 9 colors 
                                      Fits~Toddleedoo baby and kid and Bebe body
                                      Comes with~9 colours

                                      My boots~{Lula Belle} Dolly PomPom Boots-Blush
                                      Fits~Toddleedoo baby and kid and Bebe body
                                      Comes with-boots,socks,sock hud
                                      

                                     My snowman~p.o.s.e.  build an uhmmm
                                     Find it~  Weihnachtsmarkt Summit

                                    Click here to see what benji's wearing!



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...