Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I'm a kitty!

The best part of any day is dress up time and today I decided to dress as a kitty! :D




                                                      ~Basics~
                                                     {Hair-Doe:Cutie}




                                           My outfit~FanZy - Animal PJs {Kitty} Black
                                           Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bebe body
                                           Comes with~Jammies,hat
                                           Comes in~pig,hippo,white kitty,black kitty,sloth,mouse,bunny,panda
                                           Find it~Bargain Babies

                                          My earrings~-LT-Bow Stud Earrings
                                          Comes with~Earrings and hud to change colour

                                         My necklace~-LT- Lollipop Necklace 
                                         Comes with~Necklace and colour change hud

                                        My rings~-LT-Cutesy Bento Rings
                                        Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe body
                                        Comes with~Rings and hud to change colour






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...