Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Not bedtime!

                                  I don't wanna go to sleep,so I'm ecasping!  






                                                           ~Basics~


                                                  My outfit~{SC} Jackies 
                                                  Fits~Todddleedoo,Bebe body
                                                  Gacha has~3 rares,4 uncommons,16 commons
                                                  Find it~The play room-Opening on the 5th


                                                My headband~TBR - Pretty Things gacha 
                                                Fits~resizeable
                                                Gacha has~8 commons,2 rares
                                                Find it~
The play room-Opening on the 5th


                                                My bedroom~*CC* TD/Bebe *Emily Crib* 
                                                What it does~10 child animations.3 parent/child animations.musical                                                                                                                                                      mobile
                                                What it comes with~Crib,Canopy,Rug,mobile,shelf,diaper stack bag










         

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...