Saturday, January 19, 2019

Playtime

I sneaked into the play room this morning while my parents where asleep..shhh don't tell them




                                                                ~Basics~
                                                               {Hair~/Wasabi Pills/ Lemon Mesh Hair}



                                             My shirt~Baby Ghee - Sweets & Berries Top - Berry 
                                             My shorts~Baby Ghee - Sweets & Berries Short - Berry 
                                             My bag~Baby Ghee - Sweet & Berries Cupcake bag 
                                             Gatcha has~12 commons
                                             Find it~Sense event

                                            My doll house~Elfico penso: Eveline's Dream 
                                           Gacha has~11 commons,1 rare
                                           Find it~Sense Event

                                         My Clock~So Silly Neko Meow Clock -Strawberry









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...