Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Spinny top

                                   This my fave toy of the month! It spins and everything









                               My outfit~*SM*Mona Set 
                              Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bebe body
                              Comes with~Hair bow,Sandals ,Shorts,Shirt
                             Comes in~4 colours


                             My rocking horse~*CC* Not so rocking horse

                             My Bear~*CC*Pink Teddy bear from the Emily Bedroom set

                            My spinning top~So Silly Dream Mysterious Spinner - Bubblegum 
                                                        ~Spins like a real top
                                                        {Has no animation,the animation was created for the picture}








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...