Thursday, January 24, 2019

Valentines day

Valentines day is coming up and you know what that means? lots and lots of chocolate! 




                                                  My outfit~[Vk!]  Puppy set -Pink 
                                                 Comes with~Shoes,Pants,Sweater
                                                Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bebe body

                                              My pose~p.o.s.e. be my valentine
                                             Find it~Roseline Event

                                            My backdrop~ Hi Lo Emotions - The Bearded Guy~Systems
                                            Find it~ Sense event






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...