Friday, February 22, 2019

Alien Abduction

     *gasps* Today I got adbucted by aliens! But at least they gave me cute clothes!







                                    My outfit~Bebebug Love, Peace and Aliens  outfit
                                   Fits~Bad Seed Bebe body
                                  Comes with~Shirt pants(attached) texture change hud(4 textures to pick from)
                                                        ~Scarf
                                  Find it~ Thimble kids event


                                My shoes~Bebebug Bebe Clog 
                                I'm wearing~Blue,Red,Black,Navy
                                                    ~6 colours to chose from  
                              Find it~Thimbles kids event
                                    






                                     

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...