Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunflower

                   Spring is around the corner and I couldn't be happier!


              In a world full of roses,be a sunflower. Never pretend to be something to fit in,stand out and be you! and look cute doing it with this adorable outfit!





                                      My outfit~*SM*Sammy Set
                                     Comes with~Shirt,Shirts,Legwarmers,Sneakers,Texture hud
                                     Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Fitted

                                     Texture Hud has 4 texture options,and the cool thing every peice is separate
                                     So you can mix and match the colours!







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...