Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Game time!

                           Today I sneak into my big sister's room and played with her gaming stuff,I don't know how to turn it on,but it was fun playing and making a mess of them








                                    My outfit~*SM*Babydoll Set 
                                   Comes with~Tights,Shirt,Shoes,COlour hud(4 colours to pick from)
                                   Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted

                                 Gaming systems~<:*BoOgErS*:> Xstation Media Center 
                                 
                                Mouth control~Sweet Thing. Game Controller Mouthie (group gift)
                                Comes with~Black,Pink+white,Pink+black,Purple,White


                               Skin~**POTTERTOES** Bubblegum -tone 2
                               Works with~Toddleedoo only
                              Find it~Thimble a kid's event


                            Freckles~Izzie's - Freckles & Blush
                           Works with~Toddleedoo,Omega



                          


Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...