Monday, February 25, 2019

Teddy Bear Picnic

             Today I'm having a picnic with my teddy bears by the waterfall :D







                                 My outfit~Ohana Inc Novalynn~pink
                                 Fits~Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid,Bad Seed Bebe Body
                                Comes with~Shorts,Top
                                available in~8 colours plus fatpack-fatpack comes with texture hud
                                Event~Shop hop {In store event starting March 1st for 1 week}


                              My bears~So Silly Baby Bear Buddy-Strawberry and Foresty
                              What they do~resize,Float,Shake,Spin,Blink (actual bear moves and flashes)

                              Gacha has~10 commons,2 uncommons,1 rare,1 ultrarare,1 mystery(10 pull                                                                                                                                                             prize)                                   Event~ Thimble Feb 20th~March 5th


                             My Ice cream cone~pr!tty - Sprinkles Icecream 







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...