Sunday, February 3, 2019

Hanging out

Today I hung out on the blanket at the park thinking of how much fun it will be when vday arrives






                                        My outfit~*SM*Be Mine Set 
                                       Comes with~Sandles,shirt shorts{attached},texture change hud
                                       Fits
~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bad seeds Bebe body


                                   My blanet~*SM*Be Mine Kids Picnic 
                                   What it does~Sits 2 kids,5 animations

                                   My pillow~So Silly Tiny Hearts Loving Fluffy PIllow 
                                   What it does~10 animations

                                 My picture frame~~Ladybug~ Valentines  Slideshow Frame

                                  My photo~Crismon Damned photo studio

                                My rose~So Silly Romance Series - Red Rose in a Musical Jar 
                               What it does~resizes,plays Beauty and the beast song

                              My candy hearts~So Silly Romance Series - Interactive Sweet Heart Candies

                             My candles~So Silly Romance Series - Interactive Sweet Hearts Candles 










Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...