Friday, February 1, 2019

Hearts,kisses,and pretty little dresses

Feb. is all about hearts kisses and pretty little dresses,so it's really cool when you find pretty dresses with hearts on them! :D






                                    My outfit~Ohana Inc Maisie~grape
                                   Comes in~6 different colours
                                   Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seeds Bebe 
                                  Find it~Ninty Nine event ~Feb 9th

                                My shoes~[M] Classic Shoes
                               Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe Body
                              Comes with~Shoes,Hud~socks on/off and 15 colours for the laces




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...