Monday, February 18, 2019

Nap time

                               Today I'm going to take my nap on the table -giggles-








                                My outfit~*SM*Nap Princess Jammies 
                               Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seeds Bebe 
                               Comes with~Shirt,pants,texture change HUD


                              Table,chair,bookshelf,floor pillow~Thaino Designs Zara
                              Comes with~table,chair,bookshelf,lamp,deco boxes,pillows,lamp,tray
                             Find it~Sense Event

                            Watermelon,Rootbeer~Shops of Europe - Roma Frutteria 
                            Gacha has~12 commons,3 rares,1 ultra rare
                            Find it~Sense Event

                          My hair~{Letituier} Sonia Hair - blonde pack
                         Fits~Resizes
                        Find it~Sense Event








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...