Sunday, February 17, 2019

Pre snacking

                        It's almost my rez day,so I'm pre snacking to get ready for it!






                                   My outfit~*SM*Sweet Dreams Jammies 
                                  Comes with~Top,shorts,texture change hud
                                  Fits~ Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe fitted



                             My milkshake~Hangry - Milkshake - Strawberry
                            Fits~ resizes
                            Comes with~Hold and Rez options
                           Comes in~7 flavours 

                         My cake~Hangry - Wizard Cake -S 
                        Comes in~ all house colours(sold apart or in fatpack)
                                      Mod so can be resized






                              

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...