Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Ode to penguins

                         Ohhh Penguin I love you,Ohhh Penguin you're my valentine!










                                       My outfit~Bebebug  Valentine Jammies
                                      Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe Body
                                      Comes with~Texture change hud 


                                     My Penguins~Bebebug Valentine Toy Promo
                                     Comes with~4 different coloured penguins

                                    My face stickers~Izzie's - Face Stickers 
                                   Works with~Toddleedoo heads,Omega heads,System heads
                                   Comes with~System layer tattoos,hud to change sticker;Bees/Flowers,Dino
                                                                                                                               Hearts,Ladybug
                                                                                                                               Stars,Soccer


Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...