Sunday, February 10, 2019

Valentines dance

Today is the valentines dance at school and after a trillion hours I think I finally found a dress!







                                       My dress~{Lula Belle} Rare Heart Dress 
                                      What it does~Texture changes to 4 colours
                                      Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe {different gacha for each size}
                                     Gacha has~12 commons,1 rare
                                     Find it~Play room

                                       My sandals~{Lula Belle} Common Sandals - Blush
                                     Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe {different gachas for each size}
                                     Gacha has~12 commons,1 rare
                                     Find it~Play room

                                      My headband~{Lula Belle} Common Heart Headband - Blush
                                      Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe {different gachas for each size}
                                     Gacha has~12 commons,1 rare
                                     Find it~Play room 








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...