Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Time for school!

It's time for school! I got a brand new outfit and book bag so I'm super exicted :D






                               My sweater~Ohana Inc Cutie Pie Pink
                               Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe Body
                               Comes with~Sweater and pants
                               Find it~Color me cute

                               My pants~Ohana Inc Cutie Pie Black
                               Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe Body
                               Comes with~Sweater and pants
                               Find it~Color me cute

                               My shoes~[M] LiL Chucks - Slate 
                               Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe body

                               My bookbag~Umbrella TOTES Magical GACHA
                               Fits~Resizes
                               Gacha has~20 commons,6 rares
                               Find it~ Play room





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...