Thursday, February 28, 2019

Snack time!

My family went camping in our front yard and in the morning we had donuts for breakfast!






                                               My outfit~[T&S] Betty Rompers.-Pastel-Strawberry 
                                              Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted
                                             Available in~
 Pastel~8 colours
                                                                 ~Bright~7 colours
                                                                  ~Bright2~8 colours
                                                                  ~ Neutral~8 colours



                                               My pose~Kokoro Poses - Trixie -pose 2
                                              Comes with~Donuts and HUD to change donut colours
                                              Find it~Thimble a Kids event


                                            My skin~**Pottertoes** Bunnie-tone 1

                                           My tent~Astralia - Summer love campfire 
                                          What it does~Grass,Blanket{tent part} and pillows texture change
                                          Available in~ Pg and adult 










Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...