Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Tea in bed

                This morning I drank my Tea in bed cuz mama was sleeping still







                                      My outfit~*SM*Tiny Bougie Set 
                                     Comes with~Onsie,Shoes,Colour HUD
                                                        {Black+white writing,Black+Gold,White+Black,White+Gold}
                                     Fits~Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid,Bad Seed Bebe Body


                                 My Skin~**POTTERTOES** Stars - Tone 02
                                 Works with~Toddleedoo

                                 My pose~Kokoro Poses - Lola -pose 2
                                 Comes with~Mug,and hud to change textures{12 textures}

                                My bed~*CC* TD Baby/Bebe Unicorn Closet Bed 
                                Find it~ Thimble a kids event

                               My Pillows~[Noxturnal] Wicked Pillows- S









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...