Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Spring is in the air

 It's almost time for my fave season SPRING! everything comes to live and all the animals                                                                          are babies







My Dress~Baby Ghee - Welcome Spring Gacha 3 
Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bad Seed Bebe body        
Gacha has~12 commons,3 rares
Find it~Sense Event

My tights~Baby Ghee - Welcome Spring Gacha 7
Fits~
Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bad Seed Bebe body  
Gacha has~12 commons,3 rares
Find it~Sense Event

My headband~Baby Ghee - Welcome Spring Gacha 10 
Fits~resizes
Gacha has~12 commons 3 rares
Find it~Sense Event






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...