Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Water fall

                           Mama took me to see the water fall today! It was so pretty





                            Pose in picture 1~p.o.s.e.-hold me
                            Find it~ Thimble opening on the 20th

                           Pose in picture 2~p.o.s.e.  lift me up
                          Find it~ Thimble opening on the 20th



                                    My outfit~FanZy - Hanna {Rose Pink}
                                    Fits~Toddleedoo baby fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted

                                   My shoes~[M] Jess Sandals - Tea Cake 
                                   Fits-Bad Seed Bebe Body








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...