Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Art time

This morning I went down to the pier to draw in my new art book,it finally feels like spring :D






                                              My dress~*SM*Adrina Set 
                                             Comes with~Dress,Shoes HUD to change texture(4 textures)
                                            Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                                           Find it~ Thimble March 20th


                                         My hair bow~{T.T} Pearls with pink diamond bow headband

                                        My braclets~! {sps} Tee _pink
                                       Comes with~Hairbow,Braclets,tshirt
                                       Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Fitted
            
                                       My book~Kokoro Poses Izabella  
                                      Comes with~6 poses,notebook,pencil,texture hud for book and pencil








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...