Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Farming

We went to a farm today and saw all the animals! I might of gotten a bit dirty -giggles-




                               My outfit~*SM*Little Farmer Shorts Set 
                               Comes with~Shirt(layer applier)over alls,texture hud for overalls,shoes,hat
                               Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bad Seed Bebe

                              Find it~Cove opens March17th


                            My mouth wheat~Straw / wheat for mouth

                          My farm~*SM*Little Farm Playhouse 
                         Find it~Cove opens March17th

                        My dirt~Izzie's - Face & Body Dirt 
                       Works with~ Omega,Maiterya,Slink,Bellza,logo,catwa,system body






                        

                      

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...