Saturday, March 9, 2019

Cartoon time

                           Some times the best way to watch cartoons is upside down! 





                                      My outfit~Ohana Inc Halston Lilac 
                                     Comes with~Dress,Sweater
                                     Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                                    Available in~9 colours
                                   Find it~  color me cute March 15th


                               My chair~[Toasty] Kids Recliners
                              What it does~14 poses made for toddleedoos and bebes 
                              Comes with~7 different colours in one pack


                              My pink/purple toy~So Silly Kawaii Aqurium 
                              Find it~Main store for teen shop hop


                            My ship~So Silly  Interactive Girl Power Pirate Ship
                           Gacha has~7 commons,1 uncommon,1 rare,1 ultra rare,1 pull prize
                           Find it~Thimble event March 20th 







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...