Friday, March 8, 2019

Creative

This morning I went to my creative space and started scribbling on my sticky notes









                            My outfit~Delore . Isla Outfit - Bright Pattern 
                           Comes with~romper,bow hud
                           Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe fitted


                          My sticky notes~Bebebug Sticky paper
                         Gacha has~19 commons,2 rare sets
                         find it~ Play room event


                       My space~Space Oddities - Day Dream Gacha
                      gacha has~9 commons,1 rare
                     Find it~  Play room event

                   My pose~Kokoro Poses - Yandra 
                  Comes with~6 poses,two lollypops,colour change hud







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...