Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Hello Butterfly

Today it started raining so I decided to go play in it when I found this cute ltitle butterfly!







                           My outfit~{Lula Belle} Cece Set - BLUSH 
                          Comes with~Shirt,Pants
                          Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted

                         My sandals~[M] Jess Sandals - Tea Cake 
                         Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Body

                         My tractor~[Killi's] Sit-N-Ride Tractor - Blue 
                         What it does~Holds 2 kids,wearable,rezzable,lights,smoke,sounds
                        Comes in~3 colours-blue,red,yellow
                       Find it~ The Cove

                     My unicorn~*MishMish* Baby Unicorn Companion - Pink 

                    My bears~<:*BoOgErS*:> Cuddle Bears Arcade Gift
   
                   My pose~p.o.s.e.  fly
                   Comes with~Poseball,rock,butterfly                  Find it~  Thimble~March 20th

                 My nose butterfly~Herston Isles Butterfly Gift







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...