Monday, March 18, 2019

Little bunny

                     I made friends with little bunnys today! they were so cute and snuggly




                                    My outfit~*SM*Senica Easter Dress
                                   Comes with~Dress,Sandals,Colour hud{changes 4 colours}
                                  Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Toddleedoo fitted 
                                 Find it~The Diva List
                             
                               My baskets~*SM*Easter Baskets
                               Comes with~4 colours
                               Find it~The Diva List

                             My pose~p.o.s.e. bunny kiss
                            Comes with~Pose ball and 3 bunnyies(bunnies are attached  but mod)
                           Find it~Thimble Event opens the 20th 









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...