Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Breaksfast


I help mama make breakfast today,it was so much fun...and yummy!







                                       My outfit~Ohana Inc. Taytum Dress Rose

                                      Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seeds Bebe Fitted
                                     Available  in~ 10 colours
                                    Will be out~ April 12th for Shop Hop


                                   My food set~Astralia - Recipes Volumes 1/2/3 (book ends are in fatpack)
                                  Comes with~I'm using book 1 in this picture and it comes with the eggs,the                                                              filled pand,and filled plate..step 1 step 2 step 3
                                  What it does~Click the book for the steps to appear and make yourself some                                                           food!"] Astralia - American Breakfast (Recipes book):                                                                                    Goodmorning..Let's start! Get the eggs from the fridge..                                                                       You can now click the book again to proceed to step 2!"
                                  Find it~ FaMESHed



                                My hand bacon~Bacon 






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...