Tuesday, April 2, 2019

My boot

                        I can't get my boot to go on properly! what's wrong







                                       My outfit~*SM*Zaria Romper 
                                      Fits~Todleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Fitted,Moppet baby,Moppet kid
                                     Comes with~Outfit,colour hud(4 colours to pick from)


                                   My door mat~Hangry - Doormat - Feed me or Leave(group gift)
                                  Comes with~8 different mats


                             My boots~p.o.s.e. my booties group gift
                            Comes with~Boots,Pose ball







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...