Sunday, April 14, 2019

Bun bun

                                                       I a gangsta bunny -giggles-






                                                   My outfit~[Little Button] Lotta dress
                                                   Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe 
                                                  Comes with~Shirt and Skirt(attached)
                                                  Comes in~8 colours
                                                  Find it~color me cute

                                                 My shoes~[LB] -Bonnie Bunny shoes-#4
                                                Fits~Resizes
                                               Gacha has~ 8 commons 
                                               Find it~color me cute


                                                 


Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...