Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Over the rainbow

                   Somewhere over the rainbow there lives unicorns and I'm gunna find them! 






                                                My outfit~*Cherry Tot*  Ally Outfit Hot Pink
                                               Comes with~Tank top,pants
                                              Comes in~pink(bunny)
                                                               ~hot pink(unicorn)
                                                               ~Purple(cats)
                                                                ~Turqoise(Llama)Yellow(flower)
                                             Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Fitted

                                            Find it~Color me cute


                                         My shoes~*Cherry Tot* Kawaii Unicorn Sneakers
                                        Comes in~Unicorn,Bunny,Flower,Cat,Llama
                                       Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                                       Find it~color me cute


                                     My Police boxes ~So Silly Police Box Shoulder Pet -Pink and purple
                                    What it does~resizes,floats,makes tardis sounds
                                   Find it~Thimble April 20th






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...