Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Beach day

                          Time to play in the water and feel the sand between my toes 






                                   My swimsuit~*SM*Sea Breeze Swim suit
                                  Comes with~swimsuit and colour hud~4 colours to pick from~
                                  Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seed Bebe

                                   My foot wraps~peep. floral footwraps ~ pink
                                   Fits~resizes
                                   Find it~ 99 event

                                  Pretzel stick~Connor's Corner Snack Stixs - Pretzel Choco Nut
                                  Gacha has~10 commons,1 rare






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...