Friday, April 19, 2019

Windy day

                 Lets go for a walk they said,it'll be fun they said!...now I'm on an adventure because the                                                                                                                                           wind took  me!







                                My outfit~*SM*Tara Set
                               Comes with~Dress,Shoes,Colour HUD(4 colours)
                               Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe 

                              My umbrella~.::Little Clover::.Rainy Day AO Umbrella-pink
                             What it does~AO for standing(floating) and for walking(hold with both hands) 
                         






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...