Saturday, April 20, 2019

Puddles

                                              I love to sit on the puddles and play





                                      My outfit~[LB] - Macaron 
                                     Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seed Bebe
                                     Comes with~Shirt,Pants
                                     Find it~Thimble April 20th


                                  My umbrella~[LB]  Cute Umbrella -#1
                                 Gacha has~6 commons,2 rares
                                 Find it~Thimble April 20th

                                My dirty feet~Izzie's - Dirty Feet 
                                Works with~Toddleedoo,Bad Seed Bebe


                                My pose~TRU-Puddle Jumpers-pose 4
                               Gacha has~6 commons
                               Find it~ The Play room final round








  

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...