Monday, April 29, 2019

My little Lamb

Today I had to tend to the animals as my morning chore,this little lamb was extra snuggly after the rain fall






                                 My outfit~[Little Button] Twinkie dress #2
                                Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                              Comes in~6 different colour/designs 
                              Find it~ Bargain Babies Opens May 1st


                             My pose~p.o.s.e.  little lamb
                            Comes with~Two pose balls,puddle,lamb,newspaper for over head
                           Find it~Thimble
                         {Be sure to look to the end for a picture of the full pose} 



















Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...