Monday, April 29, 2019

Narwhal

I love this rainbow Narwhal shirt and rainbow tights and the bunny sneakers make it super cute! 








                                  My shirt~*Cherry Tot* Shirt Unifish {group gift}
                                  Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Fitted,Moppet baby,Moppet kid

                                 My tights~*Cherry Tot*Ally Ourfit Hot Pink 
                                Comes with~Tank top,Tights
                                 Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted

                                 My sneakers~*Cherry Tot* Bunny Sneakers
                                 Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted


                                 My headband~{LiL*SnOokums} Lena Headband
                                 Fits~resizes








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...