Monday, May 20, 2019

Beach day 1

                              My family is spending the entire day at the beach :D




                           My outfit~!!OUD Paula Pink 
                           Fits~TDB Fitted
                          Comes with~Shoes,outfit,toy for pocket
                          Find it~Thimble

                          My bike~BB My wooden bike-Dragon blush
                          Find it~Thimble 

                         My playhouse crib~Baby sunshine-Playhouse Crib Serendipity 
                         Find it~Roselline 
                       
                          My pose~ *SF* Flower Stands 








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...