Sunday, May 19, 2019

My little puppy

        I played with my puppy toy nearly all morning,it was so much fun!




                                        My outfit~[Vk!]  Dye Bloomer Set_Pink
                                       Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seed Bebe body
                                      Comes with~Outfit,Sandals,Hairbow
                                      Find it~Thimble May 20th-June 5th


                                    My bedroom~ Baby Sunshine~Wallside Toddler Bed Sakura and 
                                                                                                               Bedroom Accesory Set Sakura
                                   Find it~Thimble May 20th-June 5th

                                   My face stickers~Izzie's - Face Stickers (TD & Omega)


                                   My puppy pose~*SF* My Puppy
                            









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...