Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bunny party

                                It's a bunny party in my room with my new bedset! :D






                                        My outfit~[LB] - Jen dress
                                       Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe 
                                      Comes in~8 colours(patterns)
                                      Find it~Color me cute

                                     My bedset~Baby Sunshine-Baby Bunny Bedroom Petal Pink 
                                     Bed animations~18 solo animations,4 with parent animations
                                     Stool animations~7 solo animations
                                     Night light~ turns on and plays a lalabye
                                     Lamp~turns on and off
                                     Bunny deco~changes colours(10 colours)
                                     Comes with 16 things in total











Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...