Monday, May 27, 2019

Game on!

                  I played video games with my big brother and I won! :D





                                                     Emilia~
                                    My shirt~Popper Jack Kids - Get Your Game On -#4
                                   Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe,Tweenster
                                  Gacha has~9 commons,1 rare
                                  Find it~Party People Fair
          
                                  My pants~*Cherry Tot*  Bunnet Outfit Pink

                                             Emilio~

                                My shirt~{Blumbi} Graphic tee-too legit
                                Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Toddleedoo fitted
                               My shorts~{Blumbli} jeans Beruda shorts

                               Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Toddleedoo fitted
                               My shoes~ tiptoes - Velcro Sneakers - Black
                               Fits~Toddleedoo






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...