Tuesday, May 28, 2019

In the garden

                          I love playing in the garden,it's so peaceful



                              My outfit~Essi & Co - Baseball Tee Dress
                             Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted
                             Comes with~Two dress colours
                            Find it~Thimble a kid's event

                          My sandals~#EMPIRE - Penstemon 
                         Comes with~Sandals,texture HUD
                        Fits~ Belleza Freya, Belleza Venus,
                                     Belleza Isis, Slink Hourglass,
                                    Slink Physique, Maitreya,Toddleedoo 

                       My pose~*SF* Peace Stands TD -
                       Find it~All that event











  

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...